These WaxWrap wraps/sheets are a reusable, eco-friendly alternative to single-use cling film. WaxWrap wraps are made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton cloth coated in a mixture of beeswax, pine resin and organic jojoba oil, which all work together to keep your food fresh.
A set of 3 each with a different size:
20x20cm | 30x30cm | 40x40cm
– Certified organic natural fibres
– Non-toxic textile ink
– Certification of production procedures that meet rigorous environmental and social standards
WaxWraps are both self-adhesive and waterproof and can be used to cover containers or as a second skin for fruits, vegetables and more. The natural materials allow the food to breathe, keeping it fresher for longer. Super-easy to use- malleable yet thick enough and rigid to take form around anything (size-permitting!), just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
When utilised correctly each WaxWrap product will last for around a year. To clean after use, use cold water and washing up liquid, then pat dry with a clean towel and store away ready for next use. When your WaxWrap product comes to the end of its life, simply put in your compost bin.
• Easy to use- just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
• Malleable- mould to fit around anything, they are thick enough and rigid enough to take form around anything.
• Reusable- when utilised correctly each lasts for around a year.
• Washable- use cold water and washing up liquid after each use, then pat dry with a clean towel.
• 100% natural ingredients, organic cotton and completely compostable after use.
– Cover bowls and containers
– Contain almost any food: bread, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, snacks, cheese and salad.